Attendance & Leave of absence
All students have to ensure a minimum of 85% attendance. Parents have to send leave letter to school prior to their children availing leave. Students with 100% attendance are given special prizes.
- During examination times, no leave will be normally granted, except extraordinary situation to justify their absence.
- Leaving the school premises during the school hours without the written permission of the Principal is strictly forbidden.
- Except for duly approved reasons, the extension of vacation is not permitted.
- Application for medical leave should always be accompanied by a medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
- All leave applications should bear the signature of parents or guardians directly responsible for the child.
Equity, Engagement, and Empowerment
Excellence in educating global citizens for a changing world